ONEgeneration Program Highlights:
- Adult Day Care program for frail older adults and/or dementia related conditions
- 500 hot meals every weekday to three senior lunch sites and to homebound adults
- Case Management and transportation services to 600+ disabled adults annually
- Senior Enrichment Center attended by 250-300 older adults every weekday
- Child Care Center for infants ages 6 weeks to 6 years
- At-Risk Youth programs serving Foster Teens and Teen Parents
- Encino Farmers Market offering local and organic produce every Sunday
- Active core of volunteers supporting all of our programs and client services
- Intergenerational activities daily to promote relationships between old and young
Your donations at the entrance gates and a percentage of every dollar you spend at the market help to support these programs.
On behalf of the seniors and families we support we THANK YOU!
For more information about ONEgeneration and our services please check out our website www.onegeneration.org