Why do we have over 1,500 local community members attend the market each week?
In lasting memory of
Encino Farmers Maket Co-Founder
Harry was on the Board of ONEgeneration for over twenty years and started this market to help support the organizations mission and as a community event that could be shared by all. His passion along with his wife Babs was personally working at the market each Sunday. He is missed but his legacy lives on with the market.
- Open Year round on Sunday’s from 8:00am to 1:00pm, Rain or Shine.
- Plenty of convenient parking.
- Certified Organic Farmers.
- Variety of California grown fruits and vegetables.
- Also features fresh flowers, eggs, chicken and grass fed beef, honey, plants and more.
- Offers prepared food such as crepes, gourmet tamales, vegan products, coffee, tea, fruit smoothies, two bakeries and a fish monger.
- Vendors selling beautiful products such as hand made soaps, candles, hats, clothing, jewelry, baby gifts and more.
- Live entertainment from various local cultural groups.
- Face Painting and a Bounce house on select Sunday’s for the kids.
Founded in 1994 the ONEgeneration Encino Farmers Market is an excellent way for everyone in the family to spend time together for shopping, food and fun! Open year round, over 30 farms from all over Central and Southern California participate with donations and a portion of the proceeds each week going towards helping to support ONEgeneration and the services they provide to the community.
was founded in 1978. We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Our programs include:
- Adult Daycare for dependent adults
- Senior Enrichment Center for active older adults
- Childcare for children 6 weeks to 6 years old
- Homebound Meal program and Lunch Sites for low income seniors
- Transportation Program for frail seniors
- Care Management Services
- Volunteer program
- and of course our Encino Farmers Market!